Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's a Girl!

Sorry to most of you who had guessed it was a boy...the ultrasound (unless God decides to edit this) showed pretty convincingly that the next Hetrick to be added to our household is yet another female! Wow! Anyone want to contribute to the ever growing need in the future of a Wedding Fund? Just kidding...this is completely amazing and we are really excited!

The baby seemed very healthy, which makes us very grateful. And JT is excited too...which just shows God's grace in his life. He's excited that Daddy and he will still be the only "Mans" in the house. When Daddy is away, he still doesn't have to share his 'manly' duties with anyone yet. yet...

Well, the contest will continue...and I think what I will do is give a little prize to each of those who guessed girl, so that we can concentrate on the next milestone, which is the arrival date.

WHICH, I have to say...was most rudely changed...rude for those of you who guessed later than earlier...they adjusted the due date to August 12th now...sorry about that!

Due to their measurements, the baby is about 20 weeks already...not just 19...so they adjusted the date according to that.

Well, if anyone wants to edit their guess on the due date, please feel free to do that, and we'll give a prize to the person who most closely gets it. (earlier or later...none of this stuff of "you have to be earlier than the date").

Have fun!

Praise the Lord for such a wonderful day yesterday of grace-filled excitement!

J for K and fam

5 comments:

Knitting Kris said...

I'm submitting my name suggestion....I think we're done having kids, so here goes....
Ava - love that name. Think it works well with Elizabeth too.

Ava Elizabeth.....Nice......you might dislike it though.....

Kisses to all!

joce said...

Wow! That is soooo exciting!!!!! :-) I'm gonna leave my guess the way it is, especially since I was right about the girl part! :-)
So excited for you guys!!!

joce said...

Actually, I'm gonna change my guess - August 9th at 11:25am

Jill said...

Yeah! I was right on picking girl! I would like to update to August 8, same time as before. Not just b/c of 8/8/08, but b/c it's also Kevin & my anniversary. Can't wait to see y'all next weekend!

Aunt Jess/Uncle Greg-wahoo said...

I also like the name Tessa. So, my suggestion is Tessa Lynn. I know it is Jeremy's middle name and it is also mine.

I also think she will be delivered on August 8.